The heart is one of the most active tissues in the body that requires an adequate supply of CoQ10 for heart health. Supplementation of CoQ10 may help to support cardiovascular health, energy levels and assist recovery following exercise.
19 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
The heart is one of the most active tissues in the body that requires an adequate supply of CoQ10 for heart health. CoEnzyme Q10 (CoQ10), also known as Ubiquinone, is produced naturally in the body as a powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger. A high concentration of Q10 is found in human heart, kidney and liver, which plays an essential role in the production of energy in cells. Q10 also acts as an antioxidant to protect cell membranes from free radical damage, and strengthen the body’s antioxidant protection.
Supplementation of CoQ10 may help to support cardiovascular health, energy levels and assist recovery following exercise. There may be an increased need for supplemental co-enzyme Q10 in the elderly due to the body's ability to synthesise CoQ10 decreasing with age.
*Supports heart health.
* Supports production of energy in muscles.
* Maintains healthy heart tissue.
* Assists in the maintenance of a healthy cardiovascular system.
* Boosts energy production.
* Potent antioxidant and powerful free radical scavenger.
* Assists in the maintenance of normal cholesterol in healthy individuals.
* Assists muscle function and improve stamina and endurance.
* Assists in maintenance of a healthy immune system.
Coenzyme Q10 (Ubidecarenone) 150 mg
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Store below 30oC in a dry place away from heat and direct sunlight.
Protect from humidity.
No customer reviews for the moment.